Thursday, February 21, 2008

GOD BLESS AMERICAn idol

Firstly, I know, I admit it, I watch American Idol. The first step of recovery is recognizing you have a problem, right?
Well apparently I'm confused about what it takes to make it in the world. The kid that got the most camera time (until he got the boot), is a whining, crybaby, homeless, high school drop out. I dropped out of high school... WAAAHHHH! I live in my car...... WAAAHHHHH! I sing with a British accent...... WAAAAHHHH! I'm an arrogant prick that got kicked off because I suck..... WAAAHHHH. I thought that would be the last we had to see of that douche, but no, now he is on TV shows (Ellen, I'm told. I don't watch that one) getting hooked up with stuff and will probably have a career. Never mind all of the people that were actually talented that got kicked off. So next time you're wondering what it takes to make it in life, remember Josiah. With a great sob story, a crappy car, the ability to cry on demand, and no education, you too can have success. Sanjaya eat your heart out.
"Who put super-glue on my hand? WAAAAHHHHH"

4 comments:

Lari said...

i am so glad you decided to be a dentist instead of trying out for american idol. love, mom

Lafe & Bea said...

So, I was thinking, (as I do sometimes) you really should do more posts on here. It's my reader's digest. That is all.

Jed said...

Richard, Quit posting on your family site and start posting here again. I read this post and thought, 'wow, Richards a pretty funny guy. I know it can't take you months to think of something witty to say. I know, but boards-shmords- get to it cuz. I have nothing better to do than wait for one of your post. Of course I do, but humor me anyway!

Lafe & Bea said...

I hate you for not posting anymore!